RELEASE 1.4: A new release of TextCite is out. This is primarily a bug fix release, resolving issues noted by users. The bug fixes include:
• The splash screen no longer impedes loading of the application on Java 1.6.
• Better adaptation to larger system font sizes. You can now make the font size larger for all elements in TextCite without distorting table or tree displays.
• No longer hangs on exporting to PDF / RTF.
• Ctrl-N no longer erases your citebook, but creates a new citation instead.
• Tested to run properly on Macintosh, Windows and Linux, under JavaSE 1.6
RELEASE 1.2: A new release of TextCite is out. The new features and bug fixes since the 1.1 release are:
• French language support - thanks to Daniel Durand for the translation
• Ability to change main interface font, in addition to setting the citation display font.
• Added feature for sorting correctly on Page Reference column
• Fixes to HelpViewer language settings
• Additions to allow batch add/removal of categories from Citations, as well as moving Citations between categories.
• Added Preference Pane to change how citations are shown for subcategories
• Fix to problem with "CiteBook corruption" when citebooks are saved to directories that are too deep.
• Improvements to Table View, allowing for alternating colors or grid-style, in addition to standard "no-decorations" style.
• Additions for allowing use of HTML text styling in Citation text and translation, as well as exporting of these styles to PDF and HTML.